Product Description & Benefits: The MakeMeHeal Plastic Surgery Healing Multinutrient – Post-Op Formula has been designed specifically to help patients accelerate healing and obtain better cosmetic results following plastic surgery (as well as general surgeries) by providing all the vital healing supplements, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and amino acids that have been shown to be vital for recovery from surgery. Taken in tablet/pill form starting the day after surgery or several days following surgery (as soon as patient is comfortable swallowing pills) for a period of up to 30 days post-op, the Make Me Heal Plastic Surgery Healing Multinutrient Post-Op Formula helps speed up recovery by strengthening the body’s natural healing process, helping reduce swelling and bruising, supporting wound healing, promoting repair and growth of tissues damaged by surgery, and by protecting the body from infection by enhancing the immune system defenses. Appropriate for both women and men of all ages, the Post-Op Formula helps reduce post-operative bruising and swelling, lessen postoperative pain, and accelerate healing.
Following surgery, it is important to build your nutrient reserves with essential supplements, as this will enable you to have better cosmetic results by allowing your body to repair itself faster, promote better wound healing, limit scarring, and reduce the risk of infection. Having an inadequate supply of nutrients after surgery has been associated with slower post-surgery healing, increased complications, higher risk of infection, prolonged swelling, slower wound healing, excessive scarring, and unstable collagen formation that is necessary for repairing and building tissue damaged by surgery. For this reason, the Post-Operative Formula can help in providing the optimal supply of nutrients that are crucial for healing.
The Make Me Heal Plastic Surgery Multinutrient Post-Operative Formula contains the Following Healing Ingredients
- Vitamins and Minerals: A full-spectrum of essential vitamins, minerals, and trace elements activate numerous enzyme systems that support healing.
- Antioxidants/Vitamin C: The non-acidic Vitamin C Ester helps promote collagen production, which is vital for wound healing and repair and growth of tissues damaged by surgery. Vitamin C protects the body against bruising and blood clotting, eliminates toxins, protects the body from infection by enhancing the immune system, and counteracts tissue-damaging free radical molecules generated during stressful situations.
- B-Vitamins: Complete, high-potency B-complex. Supports proper protein metabolism and cellular energy production, crucial for healthy tissue repair and efficient cellular function.
- Bioflavonoids: Quercetin, rutin, and other plant flavonoids help protect capillaries against damage, strengthen tissues, and minimize bruising. Bioflavonoids also help build resistance to infection and improve the absorption of Vitamin C and prevent this nutrient from being oxidized.
- Zinc: This mineral helps promote wound healing and is vital for collagen production and protein synthesis.
- Enzymes: Protein-specific enzymes such as papain assist the body’s natural ability to control inflammation and swelling.
- Amino Acids: Certain amino acids, especially L-arginine and L-Glutamine, are crucial for healthy tissue formation during healing.
Instructions For Use: The Post-Operative formula can be started the day after surgery (beginning 24 hours post-op) or several days following surgery for a period of 30 days. If you are unable to begin taking the Post-Operative Formula for several days after surgery, you should begin as soon as you are comfortable swallowing the pills. Take the entire contents of one packet twice daily with meals, or as directed by your physician. Each packet contains 2 large, white L-Arginine capsules, 1 medium, white L-Glutamine capsule, 1 medium, white Multi-Mineral Complex without Iron capsule, and 1 medium, yellow, speckled Multi-Vitamin Complex capsule.
Ingredients: Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3. Vitamin E, Thiamin, Rioflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Panthothenic Acid, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Molybdenum, Potassium, Choline, Inositol, para-Aminobenzoic Acid, L-Arginie Hydrochloride, L-Glatimine
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, calcium carbonate, L-leucine, and L-valine.
This item is Gluten-free, Non-Dairy
Contraindications: The Plastic Surgery Multinutrient – Post-Operative Formula is specifically formulated to avoid certain nutrients contraindicated before surgery and to include nutrients that can be safely taken after surgery.